Playtesters needed for Firewall v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playtesters needed for Firewall v2

The last time I did this I got no replies whatsoever. But I`ll try again.

Anyway, to be more precise, I want playtesters for Part One of Firewall (it comes in several parts like Red Front, and a story unfolds as you progress through the game). And as I want to release it bit by bit (it`ll take a long time to finish) I have to make sure that each part has no problems with it, otherwise the whole lot becomes unplayable.

So, anyone interested?

EDIT: Almost forgot; MGE only! However, Angelo Scotto`s converter program maybe able to sort out that problem, but I`m not 100% sure.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Paul Hanson (edited May 27, 2000).]</font>
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

I'll try it.
    I liked the first version alot.

Comment

I`m more impressed by the fact that you actually played it

Anyway, it`ll be along shortly.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

Hey send it along!

Comment

Processing your order now, sir!

Comment

Yes, I make it a personal challenge to play ALL scenarios I can find.

Anyways, I got it. So i'll probably try it out later on tonight.
            Expect me to post another one of my stupid reviews here.

Comment

Working...
            X