Apolyton Scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Scenario?

I have heard people mention this, and various ideas have come up in other threads (such as "Ming: The Mod-pack"), and I'm wondering, is anyone working on a scenario/modpack based on apolyton and the civ2 community?

If no one is yet, this might be a fun project. For instance, there could be an apolyton Faction, lead by DanS, MarkG, and th other Gods of Apolyton, and a Microprose faction, Zoners Faction, etc.

So has anyone claimed this, or, if not, is anyone interested?

-KhanMan
    Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
    -KhanMan

I think a few people said they were doing this...I don't think anyone had their creations materialized though.
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Someone did a scenario based on a war between Apolyton and SidGames, featuring prominent posters on the OT as units. I forget who it was, but the scenario was called "The Shah of Darkness"; I have it right here in my scenarios directory. It`s pretty crap, as the author only spent a few hours on it.

P.S Before anyone says anything, it doesn`t say who made it in the readme, the author refers to himself as "Me".
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
      X