Blackclove, check your e-mail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackclove, check your e-mail!

Blackclove, is "blackclove.geo@yahoo.com" address correct? i sent you a program to convert MGE->FW scenarios but i'm not sure about the e-mail address.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Angelo Scotto (edited April 03, 2000).]</font>
    "If it works, it's obsolete."
    -- Marshall McLuhan

Cool. Micropose should pay you for your work.... Hey can ya send it my way at Jmegill@wwonline.com

thanks...
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

His adress is blackclove@geocities.com
      Follow the masses!
      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Thank you Civfan, program sent.

Stefan: you are right, but i've found the address on the main page of SLeague! anyway, i think to re-send it to sleague@apolyton.net
        [This message has been edited by Angelo Scotto (edited April 04, 2000).]
        "If it works, it's obsolete."
        -- Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Thanks Angelo, got your program and testing it on several MPG scenario's. thanks again.... Civfan....
          Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Thanks, Angelo, I got the file. I really need to do an SLeague update in a big way, but I am also needing to get my dissertation done... right now dissertation is taking most of my time. Well, all of it, actually. Sleep has become a thing of the past and I am just going full-out to complete this monster.

On the upside, the experiments are turning out great.

Comment

Working...
            X