I'm Now **Professor** Blackclove :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Now **Professor** Blackclove :)

Well, I am done with job interviews. I went on three and was offered (but declined) a fourth.

As of yesterday I found out that I have been offered all three positions despite being the youngest candidate for any of them. Now I am negotiating salary and benefits... the numbers are huge compared to the starvation wages I'm used to!

So how am I going to celebrate, you ask? Well, after going out to a fancy Italian restaurant with Lili I am going to kick back with a glass of good Armenian cognac and update the SLeague site

congratulations Blackclove!

does this mean there is actually going to be an update in SL??

Comment

Floridian scientists discover "Secret of Success."

Citizens of Apolyton celebrate "We Congratulate the Blackclove Day."

Order restored in Scenario League.
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

HAHAHAHA, congrats Blackcove
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

LOL techumseh!

oh and someone hit me on the head for missing the 4 words that make the important part of Blackclove's post
          quote:

update the SLeague site

Comment

Wow, its true,

after years of slaving away in graduate school you CAN advance.

Congratulations!
            "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
            -OOTS

Comment

Most excellent, my good Blackclove! Moments of Triumph are all too rare in life. Savor this one well!
              To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Congratulations, Blackclove! And we desperately need an update! Good to have you back.
                Nicholas Crown
                http://forums.quantum9.com/cgi-bin/f...=10&LastLogin=
                The War of Civilization - An online Civilization text game.

Comment

Congratulations! Must be good to know that all of those hours you could have spent making Civ2 scenarios weren't wasted after all.

Comment

Congratulations! Does that mean there is a ToT version of Dungeon on it's way?

Comment

And we have a site update! Yay for Cam and William, who really did the bulk of the work

Coming next, reviews of some new scenarios and (finally) our new list of for-review scens.

Anybody checked out Shay Yates Roberts' new scenario yet? It's *HUGE*...

Comment

Oh yes, it certainly is.

Congratulations, Blackclove. Do you actually go by the name of Professor Blackclove then
                        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Blackclove,

Again, congratulations and well deserved. Yes - there's still a few things to add to the update, although as always we're on the lookout for new stuff.

I'd like to play Shay's scenario, but MPG Edn... sniff.

(This has been a smiley-free message - oh damn! )

Comment

Working...
                          X