What would you say to this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you say to this?

As one or two of you may know, I`m doing a major update to my scenario, Firewall. However, it`s going to be in several parts (just how many, even I don`t know), so it`ll be some time before it`s finished. So I though of this idea: Release it in parts, eg. Part 1 would be released, and Part 2 would follow a week or two later. And so on.

So, what do you think? Would it be a good idea, or would people be annoyed by having to wait ages to get further on it?

"Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Finish the whole thing first.

The reason I say this is becasue I tried to release Enemy of God as a serial but when I finished part 1 and was working on part 2 I realized I needed to change a lot of part 1, which annoyed all four people who had played part 1. The result was that by the time I was done no one cared.
    I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

IMHO it was a good scenario and did not need much work just some balancing between early game and end game.

Comment

Well then Paul, I'm looking forward to the final product.

Comment

Fair enough, I`ll keep at it.

William, you did say before that the plot needed a "bit of fleshing out", and this was infact one of the main critcisms, so it`s going to be a lot bigger, with a decen`t plot this time around, along with some other things.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
          X