Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed: Creating new Civ

Yes, I need help too...

I've been trying to create an additional civ in the Red Front scenario... There is too much work in the initial set-up to just start over.

1.Can you edit a new Civ into a scenario?

2.Someone suggested that units from a new civ can be created via the events: My testing showed that although the events don't crash if you use a new Civ name (From the Rules.txt file) in a "Createunit" command, the unit does not appear. Anyone had any luck with this method?

3.Someone suggested causing a schism by capturing the largest Civ's Capital: I haven't been able to make it happen... Are there special requirements (ie Largest by number of cities, largest by population?) Does the government matter? Can this happen in cheat mode?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Alas, Captain. I've tried all of those methods, with no success. The only thing I haven't tried is hex editing, which I think may be the only thing that can succeed.

I have no knowledge of hex editing, but I think there are some out there who do. Good luck.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Michael Jeszenka had that problem. If you ask him, I think he knows some hex editor who can fix it.

Comment

Working...
      X