Column #86 anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Column #86 anyone?

In case you've yet to catch it, Civ2 is dead and nobody plays Civ2 scenarios more than once. Read about it at apolyton.net/civ2/civ2frame.shtml?column/86_bashing.shtml and you may reply at apolyton.net/forums/Forum1/HTML/001014.html

I've had e-mail correspondence with Skorpion, and he's a good guy - despite being a CtP fan j/k

It would seem that the article was half-written as a retort to Blackclove's taunts in apolyton.net/civ2/column/85_scenarios.shtml

Haha! People who play CTP crack me up! Thanks for the laugh!

------------------
    Use just once, then destroy. Invasion of our piracy. Afterbith of a nation, starve without your skeletal key. I love you for what I have not. I do not want what I have got. Blanket acne'd with cigarette burns. Speak at once stop taking turns. What is wrong with me? What is what I need?

I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

Civ2 is dead and nobody plays Civ2 scenarios more than once
      where does it say that?

Comment

I paraphrased - I wasn't quoting, but;

"The glory days of Civ2 are over. It is time to usher in the new frontiers in gaming."

and

"Civ2 scenarios are the proverbial 'One-Shot Wonder'. You play it once and never see it again."

pretty well encapsulates the respective essence of the points - don't you think?

As before, I don't have any great 'beef' with Skorpion59, but I can't go along with some of his 'sweepers' (although with that said I do agree with plenty of the other points he makes).

Comment

Working...
        X