My New Civ2 Website & More Details on TERAMORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working hard huh?

I would like to playtest it, it's for MPG right?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Did you draw all these units YOURSELF? No offense, but they're pretty damn good.
      sigs are for fools who havent said enough!

Comment

Oh, wait, you didn't.
        Nevermind.
        sigs are for fools who havent said enough!

Comment

Nick: A word to the wise. Lose all that stuff about "copyrighting" the units. In a civil court, you're "rights" wouldn't hold water since you aren't the original artist. By all means take credit for making them civ-compatible, put your intials on them, even request that you be properly credited by others who use them. But copyright is very specific legal jargon, and clearly not appropriate in this case.
          To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Well, it is a little presumptuous to copyright something you didn't draw...I hadn't noticed that.

I changed all the pictures too, colors, added stuff, like I gave the Scout unit from Charlemagne an extra leg (you still have him hopping around on one leg :P)

I can't see that the images are actually changed at all....

------------------
            Use just once, then destroy. Invasion of our piracy. Afterbith of a nation, starve without your skeletal key. I love you for what I have not. I do not want what I have got. Blanket acne'd with cigarette burns. Speak at once stop taking turns. What is wrong with me? What is what I need?

I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

gee Nick, I thought you said that civII was an old and stupid game and that you wouldn't waste anymore time on it...guess I'm wrong.
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

WTF? WHO SAID I COPYRIGHTED THEM? The site I took them for made me put that Copyright on there for the graphics! Sheesh! It isn't my Copyright!

I like them how they are, Mr.Temba, so I shall keep them how they are. I don't really care, they look perfect and go perfect with my scenario.

And by the way, I DID mention the source of them. Please read more carefuly on my site. I have done nothing wrong. Temba, I did edit them, maybe you should look closer at half the units there.

PLEASE, WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP FLAMING ME FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT! If you want to argue, have a decent argument and understand what you are talking about! You guys got it all wrong! GEEZ!

Mao, NO, you may not playtest it. Blame them, no one is playtesting Teramore any more except John Petroski and Giant Squid. PLAYTESTING CLOSED!

------------------
                Nick Crown (Greek.)
                Yasou!
                Nicholas Crown
                http://forums.quantum9.com/cgi-bin/f...=10&LastLogin=
                The War of Civilization - An online Civilization text game.

Comment

Here's an idea, MarkL: If your going to post off-topic items in here, E-Mail them to me. Sounds like a plan to me.

------------------
                  Nick Crown (Greek.)
                  Yasou!
                  Nicholas Crown

Comment

Ah, but I didn't know that I couldn't Copyright them into my own units. I apologize for that. If Mao still wants to playtest, by all means, you can. I now have put Copyright Wizardry V.

Kull, I recently read a document about copyright on the internet, and any one can copyright their own original content. Now I see that my units are not original, so they aren't copyright, but my site is copyright, however.

Guys, I'm asking you nicely, can we get with the topic?

So, in general, do you think the scenario looks very interesting and fun?

Pheonix, do you think it looks fun? I just want some feedback from some one. I noticed the Wiz5 units, and I saw they fit perfectly with my award-winning short stories in the state of Maine and Connecticut.

That's how I got the idea. I combined all my short stories and named a place called Teramore. All the Wiz5 graphics fit PERFECTLY into my stories. I just need three more units that Wiz5 doesn't have and I need some more spells. Any suggestions?

Sorry about the entire Copyright thing, everyone!

Any more playtesters?

------------------
                    Nick Crown (Greek.)
                    Yasou!
                    Nicholas Crown

Comment

The Galleria:
                      http://rpgpics.simplenet.com/
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Hmmmm, I wonder if that playtesting offer is still being held out to me....

Comment

I don't care, Fast Eddie. No offense, Carlos, but no ****.

------------------
                          Nick Crown (Greek.)
                          Yasou!
                          Nicholas Crown

Comment

Thank you carlos! Thats all I wanted!

Nick, makes no difference to me. If you ever get to that stage ask me again.

------------------
                            Use just once, then destroy. Invasion of our piracy. Afterbith of a nation, starve without your skeletal key. I love you for what I have not. I do not want what I have got. Blanket acne'd with cigarette burns. Speak at once stop taking turns. What is wrong with me? What is what I need?

I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

SERENITY NOW!
                              Nicholas Crown

Comment

SERENITY NOW! (With new signature!)

------------------
                                Nick Crown (Greek.)
                                Yasou!
                                NOTE: The people in the Apolyton forums are all extremely annoying, especially Mr.Te...*ahem!*
                                SERENITY NOW!
                                Nicholas Crown

Comment

Working...
                                X