uhhhhhh (charlemagne playtesting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uhhhhhh (charlemagne playtesting)

i have recieved one comment about the second version of charlemange....i must conclude that my playtesters are defective. any other takers?

I would trade you playtesting, but I know how much you love WWII scenario...

Comment

Well, I just thought you didn't take any of my advice the first time, so why bother...
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

2nd version was just to fix the worst defender bug and a few other miscellaneoous changes yours would have required me to rebuild the entire scenario from the ground up

Comment

I thought I did comment on the second version. I stopped playing when I notified you that the Lombards were defending their cities with only one 1 unit--It got to be too easily to capture Lombard cities (except Pavia).

I still need the new unit and text file, I had trouble with PKFIX saving these files.

Comment

yes, you were the person who commented! as for the files just hold on because a third version will be coming out!

Comment

Mind giving me a link? By the time I got around to getting the old one it was already down.:-(

P.S. The servers are down so don't use my SidGames.com e-mail. Use petrazi@sprint.ca or st-leo@geocities.com instead.:-)

------------------
              St. Leo
              http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
              http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

actually i think version three will be acceptable for general release to the public so i might get allard to host it for me at the csc. of course i will still be taking comments about it...

Comment

Working...
                X