New Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Series

It was I who created the Europe Gigamap, which after trying to revamp i have not touched in months.
    Now i made a europe minimap for quick games.
    I plan to make a series of such games
    The map spans 10oW to 50oE and 70oN to 30oN. I am making first a second world war and then a first world wart scenario
    I will put the map on this site soon
    Any ideas or special requests?
    > INSERT RANDOM COMMENT HERE<

Mini-scenarios sounds like a fun idea. You should just make alot of classic wars like ww1, ww2, napoleonic wars etc.

Edit: Btw, please share the map with us I've always wanted a good mini-map of Europe
    "Peace cannot be kept by force.
    It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Map here
      - jungle and glacier terrain not used
      no starting locations in this release

This map is slightly different from the one in my game, where certain terrains have been placed and altered for historical realism The map spans from 70 to 30oN and 10oW to 50oE. That is from the North of Norway to North Africa, and from Ireland to the Volga. So a pretty widespread area.

On that note, my WWII scenario, which is in progress, starts with operation Barbarossa. I have simulated, without events or such, that the Russians get reinforced in the north by December 1941 (just in time for the winter offensive) and that factories in the far east are able to produce troops intime for the next winter

There are seven civs
      Russians
      Turks
      Germans
      Neutrals
      Italians
      English
      French
      In terms of government, the Russians have communism, the Germans have republic, and the English and French have Fundamentalism, where Fanatics are replaced by volunteers

Population levels are small in this game, the major cities being around size 8 (representing 36 million people).

The game will be free to negotiation and spying, as all techs are available

I will have completed it shortly, perhaps some time next week
      Attached Files

Comment

one important question. does anyone have any good sites where i can find military statistics and population demographics for that time

In my WWII scenario, i have made the populations close to what they are now. 1 million game population represents 100 million real population

Comment

also each military unit represents 50,000 personell

SO, any good statistics sites?

Comment

Working...
          X