Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farewell: I'm leaving for some months....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adios.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Congratulations

You'll be back

It must be quite hard to leave beautifull Malaga. But I'm sure Madrid has its benefits as well.
      All the best for the coming months.
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Good luck Javier. We will miss you, that's for sure

Comment

Great news about your job!

I feel certain that we'll see you again soon. Once you're in, you can never leave!

Comment

@Yaroslav:

I bid you the best of luck and success in your new job, old chap!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
            http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

~~~
              STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Thank you all again

Good news are that maybe I've just get a very good chance of getting a very good cheap flat, cable-able, so maybe i'll be here again in some weeks instead of months, but it's not sure

@Shaka: check the Thread "Notificación de ausencia" in the Spanish Forum (I asked Jay Bee to change the name to "I'm leaving" or something like that )
                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

It seems that Shaka don't like our little Spanish Forum anymore, we never see him there
                  "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                  "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                  The Spanish Civilization Site
                  "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Goodbye yaroslav! Come back soon!

Comment

Good bye yaro, I can understand what you feel now, I also had to leave my home because of a job, but hey I had to change the country you just the city and the good part is, people will still understand you in your new home, I had great troubles (I went from Germany to Austria, so apologize to any Austrians, in case there might be any here , no it wasn't so bad after all, when you get used to the funny Viennese accent you get along quite well with the Austrians, so to all guys in other countries, this is one thing Austrians and Germans will always make fun of each other: the language

Ok seriously:
                      Such a movement is always an opportunity. I very quickly found new friends and I've to say that now I like Vienna even more than my hometown Passau. Here there is much more action and bar, discos and the girls are much nicer and more beautiful.

So Yaro good luck, it was a pleasure to work with you (the diplo-utility )

Perhaps I will find an E-Mail from you in my inbox and I also promise I will write one back, ok I'm a little bit lazy regarding this things but I promise I will do my best to correct this.

See ya fellow
                      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Thanks, pals

@Galvatron:

Did you recieve my email one month ago or so with the german and italian translations for Civ2Dip? I'm gonna publish Civ2Dip 3.0 just before leaving

Comment

Re: Farewell: I'm leaving for some months....

Originally posted by yaroslav
                          I hope that there will be more scenaries when I return (Discworld or Dictactor 27, for instance )
                          When you'll be back you'll find my ultimate ww2 scenario: every day covered, 184 event files, 350 mb of sounds and a discount ticket for purchasing a REAL Panzerkampfwagen VI Königstiger

Hope to see you soon Yaroslav

Comment

(Belated) Best wishes Yaro!
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Thanks, Case. I'll update this thread with some important anouncements:

*First of all, I'm moving to Madrid next week
                              *Second, I'll continue to post from time to time from my parent's house (I plain to visit them one or two weekends a month).
                              *Third, I've arrange things a way that I hope I'll return around 1 March, but it isn't sure and can be delayed until 1 April or even, in the worst case, 1 May.
                              *Four, I'll release CivDip 3.0 the next week just before leaving. I'm updating the manual and it is the last thing to do

Comment

Working...
                              X