hi again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi again :)

Hey, remember me? heh, probably not, i am the creator of the scenario GWOI Well ok, the gameplay of my scenario certainly was non-existant, but at least i tried with the graphics and generally did my best as a civ2 amateur But thats all in the past, i would like to wish everyone a happy new year! For me it will certainly be the first year of my happy years, for the first time since i was 13 i can say that i am without serius psychological problems, and for anyone who knows what those are it will be evident why i am so happy!
    It is ofcourse very probable that most of the people here are of a very young age (i am 24, but i guess that most are below 18, although not all ofcourse) to those i would like to say that ofcourse it is perfectly ok to be so enthousiastic about civ2, and about games in general. This might seem obvious, but later on in life it isnt that "ok" to be so involved in computer games, although that too holds as a valid view only if certain other things in your life are problematic. For example: Everyone ofcourse needs to have a way to express himself or herself, and something to be creative about, for some people it is writing, for others music, for others it is helping other people (psychology), for others it is making computer games. But it is one thing to have something so as to express yourself, and quite another thing to be locked in doing just that, and reture from every other human activity. That said i am confident that no one here is like that (i wasnt like that with civ2, but i was like that with my writing, i am/was an author) and that i just typed all of these things without any real need to
    Happy new year + the best to all!
    Attached Files

I never forget a face, or a good scenario!

I think I speak for all here at SL and at CDG
    when I say that ALL new CIV2 creators are very welcome,
    and as such you are a valued member of the CIV2 community!

Forge ever onwards, and keep posting!
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

pardon me for my ignorance of acronym but what was GWOI scenario
      I will look through my vast library of scenarios
      > INSERT RANDOM COMMENT HERE<

Comment

Greek War of Independence.
        Vote Democrat
        Support Democracy

Comment

don't have it, will see
          thanks

may I take this cheap oppertunity in my europe gigamap which can be found at www.bazzle.co.uk

to be honest i'm surprised how little interest there actually is in the europe gigamap. it's a good map, but hardly anyone has actually downloaded it

well good luck to those who have! i hope to see some great scenarios produced on that map
          > INSERT RANDOM COMMENT HERE<

Comment

I think varwnos just got laid.

good for you!
            "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
            Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Palaiologos: i am trying to think of a posibility according to which what you just said wasnt said out of bad character or complete lack of understanding. Anyway it would have been positive ofcourse, but that wasnt the reason, no. Sex isnt everything in life you know, it is just something positive & pleasant. Love & understanding is everything

The younger people in these forums will yet have to discover that, but everyone knows what makes him/her feel good

Comment

The combination of sex and love makes me happy , can almost be compared to the feeling of playing a really good scenario .

Great to have you here again and happy new year, varwnos!

You are not that old btw. There are many here over 30.
                Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

And a happy New Year to you too Varwnos.

Btw you wouldn't be offended if somebody were to pirate some of your units and use them in a Blackadder scenario would you?
                  They look as though they might make good Morris dancers. (j/k)

Comment

Thank you everyone

to ravagon: heh, use everything you want to i like Blackadder anyway

ps: i am sure that Palaiologos didnt mean anything negative anyway, so i possibly over-reacted, but it is an imperfect world and one cant always think the best about everyone, everyone is being judged by his behaviour

combination of sex + love? mmmm

Comment

Oxi re kardasi den enoousa kati kako.

Asteievomouna aplos. Min ta pernete ola tis metritis!

Happy new year!
                      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Working...
                      X