Finally, History of Asia, Part B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, History of Asia, Part B

Well, here it is, my much vaunted sequel to the History of Asia, Part A. If you enjoyed the original, you might well like this one. Let me know what you think (constructive criticism is always welcome).
    Attached Files

Here's the first set of sound files.
    Attached Files

Comment

And here's the second.
      Attached Files

Comment

dont ask me why the first sound attachment was downloaded more times than the second?

some good scenarios here, though to be honest I never found asian wars that interesting...
        > INSERT RANDOM COMMENT HERE<

Comment

If anyone's still reading this thread and has downloaded this scenario, please give me some feedback. I really put a lot of work into this and would be almost heartbroken if it died in ignomity. If someone who commented on History of Asia, Part A, is reading, such as Yurt, please respond. (I may be being melodramatic here, but like most on this forum, I'm quite passionate about my scenarios and would like to improve them).

Comment

where can I download History of Asia Part A??

if you post some screenshots you'll get a few posts in this thread
            Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
            Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
            miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

I'll try to get some screenshots up shortly. As for History of Asia, Part A, it's somewhere in the bowels of this forum. Tell you what I'll do, I'll find it and put a post on it to bring it to the front page.

Comment

I'll try to come up with a screenshot in just a bit (I've had poor luck getting them to work), but until then, here's an update to the Asia8 scenario that adds Burma to the map as a Commonwealth country (I've ultimately decided not to include that nation in my coming Vietnam War scenario).

Comment

I like scenario 5 whom playing now.
                  I will give you feedback when I'm done with playing some.
                  Greetz, Ramses

Comment

Sorry, but my last thread had no attachment. I am now attaching the updated Asia8 scenario. To Ramsses and anyone else interested, I welcome and encourage your feedback. (As for the screenshot, that's having trouble, as my main computer's in the shop for servicing and this older backup one doesn't do it so well).
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have downloaded all the files for both scenarios. I'm very interested in playing them and I hope to have some feedback for you when I can pull away from my work

Thanks a lot, Patine!
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I'm glad you appreciate my work on Asian history. You might want to check out my Vietnam War scenario, which is on this forum somewhere, and I will have a Korean War, Mongol Horde, and Feudal Japan scenarios as soon as I can (I'm currently juggling quite a few scenarios in the works). The above four fill in gaps in the whole set-up that is the History of Asia that I left open. Leave another post soon to let me know how I'm doing so far.

Comment

Sure thing, though it may have to wait until the weekend before I can get to it!

I'll keep you posted.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

For all of those who've realized that the History of Asia, Part B Update changes nothing, here's the actual update as I meant it (sorry about the error).
                            Attached Files

Comment

Patine, can I upload both scenarios to the Spanish Civilization Site?
                              "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                              "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                              The Spanish Civilization Site
                              "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Working...
                              X