Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about using unit graphics. (To BeBro, Anzac, Evilcat, and Case.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about using unit graphics. (To BeBro, Anzac, Evilcat, and Case.)

Hi guys!
    Sorry for asking like this, I wanted to send a private message to all of you personally, but I can't find the adress of some of you.
    I wanted to ask all of you a favor.
    I'm making a scenario about the Vietnam war and I wanted to ask you if you would let me use (or modify) some of your graphics.
    I'll credit you in the roll of honor when the scenario is finished.

Danny Evilcat is at Civ Fanatics and BeBro has abandoned civ2 for civ3, sadly. You can still PM BeBro, however.
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Thanks Fairline, by the way you are an author of some great graphics yourself. Could I use some of yours?

Comment

Could I as well?

Comment

Welcome Kashanka. The rule around here is that our work and knowledge is shared. If someone has posted artwork such as unit or city graphics, it's considered public domain and can be used by anyone without permission. It must be credited, however. Leaving the artists initials on the unit (in the pink and purple transparencies) is considered mandatory. A thanks in the readme file (if you have one) is also a common courtesy.

Good luck on your scenario!
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by KASHANKA
            Thanks Fairline, by the way you are an author of some great graphics yourself. Could I use some of yours?
            Yep, fairline is one of my favourites . Here you can find some of his finest creations about modern units (or Vietnam era ones)

Comment

Pablo, you are not going to show Kashanka that CDG is also a nice place, aren´t you *ggg*

Comment

:P I'm here to help the Civ II community, you know. Every new scenario maker is a great new

Comment

btw: tanelorn did excellent graphics you might want to your future scenario. Find a compilation of these superb units here

Comment

Originally posted by KASHANKA
                    Thanks, and yes, help yourself
                    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                      Welcome Kashanka. The rule around here is that our work and knowledge is shared. If someone has posted artwork such as unit or city graphics, it's considered public domain and can be used by anyone without permission. It must be credited, however. Leaving the artists initials on the unit (in the pink and purple transparencies) is considered mandatory. A thanks in the readme file (if you have one) is also a common courtesy.

Good luck on your scenario!
                      Ditto this. Feel free to use whatever
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X