text stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text stuff

Can anyone cite all the possible tricks that can be used to form civ2 text pop ups, either techs(philosophy, explosives, etc) or event texts.

F.e example the ^^ centers a line, etc,etc.

Either post them here or provide me with a link to a guide of sorts.

I am particulary interested in adding bulleted lines at pop up texts, sort of giving the player options.I mean it would be cool to take a particular city and the text would be like
    "Blah,, blah...Blah"

*Execute all prisoners.
    *Ransom them back.

Of course the selected option would have no effect on gameplay, just spice things up a bit.
    Nemo, in Red front, had altered the golden age text and read:

"Operration barbarossa......... blah, blah.."

*THE WAR FOR RUSSIA HAS BEGUN

Thanks!
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Thanks!
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Working...
      X