No announcement yet.

Projects abandoned by force.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've sent you an e-mail Stephan , but i was wondering.

What does a loss of HD date have to do with information stored on the net(your e-mail adresses i mean)?

I agree with Heresson.The civ3 fans have certainly something to do with these catastrophes!
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
      It sounds like Fiera's Pizarro files
      that's the reason I was asking
      Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
      Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
      miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

I haven't received your email, Palaiologos Try sending it again.
        And about your question: My emails were stored on the hardrive. My email program is part of the online software I have. This has mostly positive aspects (no space limits for example), but since it's all stored in one file, I'd better make backups from now on.
        Follow the masses!
        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

My PC got an harddisk crash too. I've saved my files - but on more then ten CD-Roms. I'll begin anew once i'll have my pc back.

See ya.
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
          X