No announcement yet.

World War One v2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we discussed something like this in the PBEM.If the ships are only for naval combat, then what would be the point in buiding them?

So what if Brittania rules the waves, if her supperiority doesn't affect in any way the German Reich?
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

I'd give the capitol ships the ability to bombard but not destroyers and cruisers.

Had the British kept up the bombardment at Gallipoli in the initial naval phase of the campaign, they would probably have made it through to Constantinople, albeit with heavy losses (mainly to mines and subs).
      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Gareth dude, only capitol ships can bombard in the scenario as it is....
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Ahh...maybe I should play it before commenting
          http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

How is this one going?

Comment

Working...
            X