Frontier 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontier 1.0

In this game, all 6 players start with roughly equal positions- a very large city on the central island surrounded by very productive urban areas, and a settlement on a rivermouth on the the main continent ringing the island.

Special notes on capital cities:
    1. Built on mountain
    2. Surrounded by Urban tiles, food 4, production 2, trade 1.
    3. Each comes with Aqueduct and Sewer System.

Rules are essentially those of standard CIV. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

situation at start
    Attached Files
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

towards the end. This was an AI-run game. With some human testing this could make an excellent multiplayer scenario, as all players are balanced.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks interesting.
        "You should count all humans as your kinfolk and the whole world as your foster country."
        - Queen Kristina

Comment

hmm not sure what happened, they were uploaded to Poly.

Comment

Poly has problems with files right now. I hope it will be solved soon
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Good, let's hope it keeps working. DL the files while it does!

Comment

Working...
              X