Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bolivar's Dream" has been finally released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah....don't tell me it has been disabled via the game.txt?

Just open the .txt files and reenable it, no big deal.
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Ah....don't tell me it has been disabled via the game.txt?
      Yes it is. I always do it in my scenarios, so does Jay Bee.

Just open the .txt files and reenable it, no big deal.
      "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
      "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
      The Spanish Civilization Site
      "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Bueh. Waste of time. If someone wishes to open cheat mode, He will.
        Of course. But that would be his problem. My duty is to make this opening as hard as possible

As Palailogos said, It's no big deal: just open "game.txt" and add a line to "@REALLYCHEAT". Next time you try to open cheat mode, this line will be the "yes" option. Then, do what you want.

Comment

I know that. That's what I ment by "change settings".
          And that's why I was complaining. If You could REALLY disable Cheatmode, why not, but if it's just for making someone do more in order to do it, it makes no sense.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

One more thing. It seems there's a mistake in pedia or something. I built a wonder and there was description of another wonder. It may have been the Pink House.
            And the description was Machu Picchu I think.
            Middle East!

Comment

And if look city AT looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by ottok
                And if look city AT looks like?
                ?

Anyway, I was wrong. It was about The Gate of Amarus (Amanus?) wonder; I got mistaken, as it's part of Machu Picchu, but is treated as a separate wonder in completely different part of the game; its description is MP's one, with one sentence added.
                Middle East!

Comment

Anyway, I was wrong. It was about The Gate of Amarus (Amanus?) wonder; I got mistaken, as it's part of Machu Picchu, but is treated as a separate wonder in completely different part of the game; its description is MP's one, with one sentence added.
                  Right

I was working in "lazy mode"

Comment

I'm playing Peru... My only enemy were the Columbians, but I just took one city from them; I also took one Argentinian city and two Mexican ones that were earlier captured by Barbarians. Recently USA attacked me. At first I was winning, captured one of their cities and gathered a fleet and an army to fight them. But then they bribed the city, took my post-Mexican city and my techs and I lost my advantages. I liberated my city but now I just defend it. They want to bribe it.
                    Generally, My empire consists of most of eastern south America and several cities north to Panama. I got to the top of the powergraph recently and everyone hates me.
                    I'm only afraid of Argentinians.
                    Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                    X