Playtesters wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playtesters wanted!

I created a new scenario and it´s now time for the playtest period. If you are interested have a look there http://cdgroup.org/forums/tbs/civ2/viewtopic.php?t=99 and leave your email address here!

ME!! ME!!!
    I´m ready to defend Berlin to the last man

you know my e-mail, don´t you?
    South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
    Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

I'd love to. I'm not a member of those boards, and am also too lazy to register.

my email is dotcomguy50@yahoo.com

Comment

Me to, if there is room.

gerryandersson@spray.se
        "You should count all humans as your kinfolk and the whole world as your foster country."
        - Queen Kristina

Comment

Me.
          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
          Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Well, I'll give it a try, if you think I could be a good playtester. You already know my address
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I'll try it. Email in my sig.

Comment

hey, jim, you may want to make it german playable...i think it'd be cool to play from their side, too, but make it were the germans aren't overstrengthed...

Comment

Yep. I couldn´t agree more with Art of War
                  In my opinion, trying do defend germany in the last days of ww2 would be really interesting... fighting a 2 war front against the soviets and the allies!!!
                  that´s a real challenge, isn´t it?
                  South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                  Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Sort of like Red Front but the other way around?

Comment

also, you may want to strengthen the P-47 T-bolt, it's extremely weak when compared to the P-38. Other than that, I haven't really found any problems, except the lack of sounds.

Comment

Ok, as I´ve been out to this moment: I sent you the files. Please report any kind of bugs, ideas, suggestions, etc. in this thread. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jim panse
                          Ok, as I´ve been out to this moment: I sent you the files. Please report any kind of bugs, ideas, suggestions, etc. in this thread. Thanks
                          Did you send too me?

(I have not got any thing)
                          "You should count all humans as your kinfolk and the whole world as your foster country."
                          - Queen Kristina

Comment

@ gerryandersson

if he doesn't send them to you, tell me your email and i'll forward the files to you.

Comment

Working...
                            X