X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eu3 Wishlist

Ok, let's go Apolyton CS! Show to the world our mind power:

Ideas:

Complete map: Possibility to explore ALL the world map, including Antarctica . Add an exploration difficult level for terrains that in a specific year aren't discovered yet. Specially difficult with inhuman conditions like arctic and similar.

North/South pole crossing posssibility.

Possibility to change the capitol place without wait an event.

3D map, with REAL region borders.

Name region accurancy: Gerona -> Empurdà, Roussillon -> Rosselló, etc...
    Last edited by XarXo; September 11, 2002, 09:16.
    Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

I like the donut map option but I don't want to wait for EU3. Do you think there will be an expansion pack?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think cultures should be changed. What they did in central and eastern Europe is just horrible.
      Changing capital and conversion of culture,
      F.e. after being in your state for 300 years, a religion or culture changes automatically
      I don't like the tolerance thing in EU2 as a concept; You don't have to be tolerantial to just some of religions, sometimes You can tolerate them all.
      Also, if You conquer all state You should be able to anect it all and all this capital stuff is dumb.
      Annexion os vassals of other religions should be possible.
      The game can start earlier and end later...
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

I hate it when a country has 2 provinces and thereforecant be annexyed right away so I wholeheartly agree but only if the courntry is small (less than 6provs)
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          You don't have to be tolerantial to just some of religions, sometimes You can tolerate them all.
          Sure you can. "Tolerating but not actively supporting" all religions is represented by setting all your tolerance sliders in the middle value. However you can't actively support many religions, thus you can't put them all at the maximum tolerance value.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I mean, You should be able to do that in fact - You can in the real life.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Completely editable map, with a zillion tags and ability to change more then (the almost everything) allowed now would be nice. Of course I just like to drool at scenario capabilities, I never get around to using them.
              *grumbles about work*

Comment

Names can be changed on map i think pretty easily.

Extension to 1914 (include AON)

More troop types

Better system of trading/transporting goods

More diplomatic/peace options

more countries-being able to grant anyone of a more detailed province independent

being able to cede/sell/trade provinces in peace

Make terrain more important

Explorers/conquistadors-you don't gain knowledge of there voyage until they return to one of your provinces

Comment

I wished I could build Govs/manufacturies/Channelors etc. direvtly through the Archiv I mean I can sort those countries where I to see which have no Marshalls but It would be nice to directly build the Mars. there
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

The main problem with such a list, though, is that there exist no plans whatsoever of DOING EU3.

Apart from that I'm sure most of the improvements listed above will be considered. I wouldn't count on seeing them all implemented though, as some of them was purposely not incuded in EU2...
                    --
                    Editing EU2? Get the Exhaustive Bible of Event Scripting, Scenario Editing Guide and more...
                    Hacking HoI? Visit Havards HoI Hacking Haven!

Comment

Map Editor

-
                      No plans existed for Civ III either

And EU III would sell SO perhaps in the future...
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Extension to 1914 (include AON)
                        I seem to remember them saying on the EU fora that they cannot correctly model modern warfare- even that of 1914. I woudl think that a more realistic model might possibly go to 1898 and the Span-American war or perhaps Sakhalin Island- but after that you have tanks... The 20th century might screw up EU's whole system, sadly.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

On the polar circle crossing thing...if u think of the current scope of EU2, u'd have less chance than a snowball in hell to cross...which would make it pretty damn pointless to have them crossable.

Same goes with many other provinces now covered by the PTI. Why have space where ur troops die within a month?
                          "If you are a young gangster on your first date, wouldn't it be awfully embarassing if someone tried to murder you?"
                          - Jack Handey

Comment

On PTi, my biggest issue is that Mongolia was populated, Western Australia settled and the Great Plains discovered and could have potentially been settled within the time frame. Also, Siberia should be a little bigger. In all other areas, I think there should be large provinces solely for movement. I'd also like the mpa to be larger north and south-Antarctic coastine near South America, some more pacific islands, more of new Zealand, some provinces on Baffin Island-the Northwest passage *should* be open, but super high attrition and ice all year round past a certain point. I'd also like Svalbard, cause it sounds cool

O, and BTW, a scenario with a map containing an Atlantis in the Middle of the Atlantic would also be nice...

Comment

Jer8m8 that atlantis scenario could all be solved with a map editor

Paradox should make the next game more open- I own EUI but see no reason to upgrade since EU II, i think, doesn't have a map editor

We should be able to modify the game easier

-
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                              X