No announcement yet.

(When) Is EUII out in England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U know, that's what the milestones are for. So u won't need to get all 60 patches + map etc.

I think we'll have a new one soon, so you'll only need to fetch the latest milestone + map + interface. And boom, there u are, kicking french butt in 1419 again.
    "If you are a young gangster on your first date, wouldn't it be awfully embarassing if someone tried to murder you?"
    - Jack Handey

Comment

I know but is was still quite a lot of messing about. I did try it once but the blooming thing wouldnt work! I figured it was a corrupted patch and gave up!
      Once the next milestone comes up I will try again. Should have the Gratis copy by then with a bit of luck
      EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by uglyduck
        I know but is was still quite a lot of messing about. I did try it once but the blooming thing wouldnt work! I figured it was a corrupted patch and gave up!
        Once the next milestone comes up I will try again. Should have the Gratis copy by then with a bit of luck
        Heh, ur learning Swedish.

I thought P. himself said that they were sent out a week ago!?
        "If you are a young gangster on your first date, wouldn't it be awfully embarassing if someone tried to murder you?"
        - Jack Handey

Comment

He said he was starting to send them out.
          There may have been a delay as I dont think anyone has a copy yet I wanna have a look at the map included...

Comment

And the sweet classical music.

That old lady screaming in the 15th century is really annoying.
            - Jack Handey

Comment

Hey, is this a private fora or can anyone join?

Dang, the EU site needs more smilies...
              Is Civ 3 better than EU2, how the **** do I know? I haven't played either....

Comment

We're discussing the beta forum, you'll ave to be authorized by an Administrator(BiB, UD, Patric) in order to visit it.
                - Jack Handey

Comment

Ah, in that case, then I can't so I'll stay out of the conversation

Comment

Originally posted by Rictus
                    Ah, in that case, then I can't so I'll stay out of the conversation
                    Stay in this conversation, some beans may be spilt or felines escape from bags....
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

No problem, we're not under NDA anymore, so we can spill all we want.
                      - Jack Handey

Comment

spill away, fine sirs, like for example, whats in the next patch?

Comment

There *are* some things we cannot release. That is one of them!
                          You see, some of the things intended to be in it might not work out properly during the testing and might have to be removed and redone for a future patch.
                          Once the patch is compiled, tested and sent to the publishers *then* we can tell

Comment

awww, nuts, just an incy little bit? Go on, you know you wanna

Comment

Maintainance costs for fleets have been halved.

Thats it no more........

Comment

Hey, thanks. Intersting, though I thought they were alright the way they were.

Ah come, one insty bitsy liddle thang? Go on...

Comment

Working...
                                X