• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife

bought me EU for my birthday.
    Isn't she just too good for me?

C.

She probably wants a free girls night out for a month
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Congratulations!

"Oh for ****'s sake, stop your moaning, If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!" - QAF UK

Comment

How sweet. Is she a gamer as well?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

She has not yet advanced beyond Tetris herself.

Comment

Introduce her to CivII, and then gradually work her up to EU. Once she's hooked, she'll buy you a lot more of those types of games. Though you may need to buy a second computer.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

But of course, we both have computers. She is not allowed to touch mine.
              She has no patience for strategy games, I think. I tried to introduce her to Doom. She watched for two minutes, then went to the bathroom to puke. Motion sickness.

C.

Comment

Keep her away from Pokemon.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                X