Europa Universalis Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa Universalis Crack

Does anybody know how to get a crack that can help me play without the cd? I have bought the game, but my cd-rom is broken, and will probably no be fixed before in a month or two and i really need to play.
    Thanks for your time

I don't know about a crack (it'd be nice to have one though) but if its going to take that long to fix your CD ROM drive you'd probably be better off just spending the cash and getting a new one. They're not hard to install either, so you can just buy one and not pay someone else to spend twnty minutes putting it in for ya.

D4
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

Well, thats not only the only problem. But thanks for the help anyway. I guess i might buy a new one.

Comment

Well whatever problems do you have? I'm not a whiz at this stuff but I'm trying to help. (You should know that because I'm not instantly accusing you of not buying the game and looking for a way to make it work without the disk. Accidents happen, and i like to give people the benefit of the doubt.)

A CD rom drive will probably run you about 100 bucks. You can pick up a CD burning drive at some places for under 200. Installing it is easier than it sounds. I 've installed every thing in my machine except for the actual motherboard myself. It just takes a little patience.

Wish you luck.

D4
        "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

Computers are like LEGO.

You just have to know that the formats match, and stick the thing in

With a CD there should be no problems,just plug two cables, or three (soundcard, motherboard, and power supply) like you are plugging you stereo in a socket... and there it is, no drivers or else just plug and play... Ok, Ok... you have to fit it in as well.

There could be a problem though.. if your computer case has a bad layout, make sure that the CD drive does not touch the motherboard under any circumstances ( otherwise a shortcut is possible with adverse consequences for the motherboard)... so make sure it doesn't move too much in the slot.
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Thnaks for the help. I have actually intalled cd-roms before so i know how to do it. The problem here is that i am not able to remove one of the (dont know the english word) things that binds the cd-rom togheter with the computer. But anyways, i guess its just good that i can spend sometime outside in the summer instead of infront of Europa universalis.

Comment

The biggest totally free game fix & trainer library online for PC Games [https://gamecopyworld.com]

Just don't abuse the cracks for illegal copies!
              "Oh for ****'s sake, stop your moaning, If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!" - QAF UK

Comment

You may not get all the music unless you copied all the files on to your hard drive.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Cracking bastard. Buy the damn game and a new drive.
                  My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                  from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                  --MarkG

and by MikeH
                  she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Software copy protection is a Bad Thing.

I don't like piracy. While I admit I have a small oldwarez collection, I would never use a pirated game while it still was in stores. But who do the software companies think they are fooling?
                    There are two types of people; the honest and dishonest. The honest read the instructions, do not copy/crack, and have to play the game with the CD in the tray. The dishonest will soon find a crack, and use a pirated copy, where you can play without CD. The result is that the dishonest have a better gaming exerience. Myself, I use laptops almost exclusively. With the CD in the tray, the laptop performance stink. And it makes noise. And I don't really dare to play while on the move, CivII I play on the train, playing EU might damage the CD and/or the drive when the PC gets bumped. If I had known that EU needed CD-in-tray, and with a stupid CD-copy-protection scheme, making me unable to play from a backup copy, I would have returned the game. I will not buy EU2 (whatever that will be, Rise of Rome?) unless they make it possible to play without CD.

I have not cracked my EU copy yet. But if I ever get the hang of the game (difficult, since my laptop has the hickups and makes all those CD drive and CD fan noises), I will crack it.

C.

Comment

I crack my store-bought games all the time. Notice the "store-bought" part? Cracked games load faster and let you play your own music in the background. Sometimes you lose some multimedia off the CD if there's no full-install...but losing the music to EU is hardly a loss. And other times a patch won't work with a given crack, etc. But when the pieces all fall in place, it's very nice to simply click the icon, have a fast boot-up and play with your own music keeping you entertained.
                      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

There's only one time I use cracks/warez games. When I had bought the game, and I find it was one of the ones that my ex took when she left me with nothing. She even took the polystyrine out of the monitor box (leaving me the empty box). So now, when I find I want to play a game she took (and I know what they are cuz I've still got all the manuals) I just download it from warez or borrow a friend's copy and crack it.

See, there IS a legitamite use for cracks.

Comment

What is wrong with you people? Haven't you noticed that EU runs without the CD???

I bought mine when it came out in the computer store and run it without my CD... No cracks, no copied files, nothing...

So are you just not-so-bright or do the European one's work without CD's?
                          Jools Weevil Jr.
                          what have you been drinking again jools?-MarkG
                          Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

Working...
                          X