Problems in North American version...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems in North American version...

Has anyone had problems with the + and - buttons not working as they're supposed to? Ctrl+ is supposed to speed things up, and Ctrl- slow down, but those don't work for me. And just pressing - zooms out, but + doesn't zoom in like it's supposed to...

Has anyone else had similar problems?

+ is on the top of the button, thus requiring 'Shift' to be pressed with Ctrl and the "+/=" key.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I had the same problem then uses the - and + buttons on the number pad instead of the ones at the top of the keyboard. Solved it for me

Comment

Ah, I see, thanks.

I am mad because the game just crashed on me while trying to hit the "history" button on a random event. Note: never do this!

Probbka

Comment

I've hit 'history' many time on a random event with no problems at all.

Also, you can change the timescale by going to 'menu' and then 'options' in addition to the above mentioned shortcut keys.

Hint: get patch 1.08 at www.europa-universalis.com .
          A plane ticket to Afghanistan: $800
          A high powered sniper rifle: $1000
          A hotel with accessible roof and visibility: $100
          A shot at the head of a piece of **** like Osama bin Laden: Priceless. For everything else there's Master card.

Comment

Working...
          X