Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CK x-pack. Deus Veult

your thoughts?
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Yeah, read about it. I always considered CK the weakest of their classic games, but I also like the medieval theme. I hope the XP improves it so that I'll give it another try. But this time I'll wait for reactions (DD Armageddon I bought right away for those 5 bucks, but only now after patch 1.1 it's really good).
    Blah

Comment

Grosshaus made a request a few weeks ago for someone to pull together all we know about Deus Vult. Who would know more about the game than Johan himself? Here is a collection of Johan's quotes on DV features culled from various threads. Each...

Its difficult to find info on this. It isn't even listed under paradoxs own games on thier site, but they have some info through the gamergate link to buy it on-line. And that forum link above.

I'll probably wait a while as the most common information about it is that it CTD's for many people!!!

No reviews on line that I can find either(non in meta critic for example), but it does look like its out?

I'll keep my eye on this anyway - I always felt CK could do with a decent re-stiring to make it a really great game(as opposed to just a good game imo).

Comment

The XP make CK much better, but unfortunately the crashes makes it almost unplayable.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Such a shame! Still I suspect(hope) this can be fixed - the CK game could be one of Paradoxs top titles if given the love and attention it needs imho.
          I'll keep an eye on the XP anyway and fingers crossed it will get fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X