No announcement yet.

Dead as a door nail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get a reasonable peace, that's the most important thing for me. Some times, if your opponent is really beaten, you can get a better peace than your score. Today for example, I had occupied all of continental Spain(well, all that was left of it) and had 60-something in score. I managed after a few tries to get a 80-something peace deal.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Sounds good. I'll probably start playing EU3 again when Napoleon's Ambition comes out.

About no activity in this forum, I use the PIF. To other PIF users who can't figure this out, I'm WillT there.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

WillT? I not always look at the names, have we ever met over there?

What do you think about the new XP to CK that comes in September, Deus Vult? I'd much rather have had a CK2, there were a few things that would need a new game to get fixed properly, but still I'm excited!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          WillT? I not always look at the names, have we ever met over there?
          Probably not, I'm not very active especially when I'm not playing EU3. My post count is only ~150.

What do you think about the new XP to CK that comes in September, Deus Vult? I'd much rather have had a CK2, there were a few things that would need a new game to get fixed properly, but still I'm excited!
          I've never played any Paradox game other than EU3.

Comment

What about Armageddon 1.1 the add on to Doomsday any thoughts?Might be worth a try as im getting bored with civilzation.

Comment

Originally posted by Protra3211
              Might be worth a try as im getting bored with civilzation.

Did you get BTS?

Comment

Originally posted by Will

Did you get BTS?
                No

And I bored with EU3, maybe Ill have to try it with the new patch.
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

So anyone pick up Hearts of Iron Anthology yet?Have been watching the forums at Paradox and it seems there are some bugs to the new add on Armageddon that need to be work on for it to be playable.
                  Already mods are being made based on Armageddon that look intresting and should over a short time make Hearts of Iron a must to own. I wonder what Paradox has planed .It seems each add on brings Hearts of Iron closer to modern times.Doomsday 54-Armageddon 64 ?

Comment

Armageddon has some very minor bugs but certainly no game stoppers. They're mostly to do with the AI if you venture into some weird nonhistorical early war. Fortunately you can always assume control of your allies and multiplayer makes the AI largely unimportant any way. It's by far the best HOI yet.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Vickie revolutions, deus veult, doomsday and Armageddon, EU3, nappys ambition ...

Is there a table anywhere of the Paradox offerings that by historical period/base game, that tells what the offerings are in sequence, and for the ones beyond the originals (EU1, Vickie, CK, and HOI 1) which are xpacks, which are xpacks that include the previous game, and which are new games? Im finding the whole product line very confusing these days.
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Victoria: Revolutuions are an XP for Victoria.

Deus Vult is an XP for Crusader Kings.

Napoleons Ambition is an XP for EU3.

Doomsday is a stand alone XP for HoI2(contains HoI2 and the extra content).

Armageddon is a booster pack/minor XP for Doomsday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                          Victoria: Revolutuions are an XP for Victoria.

Deus Vult is an XP for Crusader Kings.

Napoleons Ambition is an XP for EU3.

Doomsday is a stand alone XP for HoI2(contains HoI2 and the extra content).

Armageddon is a booster pack/minor XP for Doomsday.
                          so DD is the only stand alone XP?
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                            X