No announcement yet.

Hoi2: Dd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been in the Paradox forum, but some bold genius renamed it into EU I-III and moved the HOI stuff here.

It's hard to get competent mods nowadays.

Comment

"Genius" would be the proper term for sure. HoI made up half the activity in the already little active forum. And Dan's reason, that he wanted to just have the forum be about the kind of games EU1-3 are, well, sucks, as all HoI's, Vickie and CK are the same kind of games.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Start an AC thread about it.

Comment

I've already voiced my opinion in a thread jack over there. There's where I got Dan's answer.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Yeah, but if you want to increase the profile of your opinion you need to start a dedicated thread to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              Yeah, but if you want to increase the profile of your opinion you need to start a dedicated thread to deal with it.
              QFT.

It won't be considered a serious issue until it has its own thread, Heresson asks for his 500 posts as well as:

-frog
              -crying
              -vomit

smilies, someone asks Dan to close the thread, I make the joke about threads not closing until DrSpike shows up, DrSpike showing up, and Dan closing the thread.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That is the bare minimum requirement, yes.

Comment

Oh dear, what a mess. Reinstate the Paradox forum FFS. All Paradox games together may produce a noticable traffic (as in: not completely dead), separated like this they won't.

Oh btw, I'd like to play Victoria, where can I discuss it? Other Games?

Comment

Apparently that's the plan. Though at the moment it will probably turn into a Wii versus X-Box 360 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                      Oh dear, what a mess. Reinstate the Paradox forum FFS. All Paradox games together may produce a noticable traffic (as in: not completely dead), separated like this they won't.

Oh btw, I'd like to play Victoria, where can I discuss it? Other Games?
                      An amicable solution if I do say so myself:

(Moving on with the direct topic of this thread...)
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Grand Strategy is a good idea!

* applauds to the final compromise *

Comment

Indeed a good solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker in another thread
                            I think I win.

Comment

Yeah but this solution is not perfect. What do we do about the current state?

Comment

I like the current state.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X