Finally got EU2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got EU2

Yes, its here! After around a year of forgetting to get it, wanting it, then forgetting, i finally got it. The ISO is sitting on the desktop of the puter next to this one. Just need to transfer it over the LAN now. ...why are you looking like that at me?

As soon as i try it out some, ill post. After years of being conditioned by EU AARs and fan support to expect awesomeness, this had better be good. It has good chances because lately ive been a retro gamer and can overlook its older flaws(if any? )
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Make sure and download the patch.

Comment

Pretty fun, after i figured out the interface. I played byz (well duh, look at my name ) and pwned athens and got into a real scrap with turky, which slowly turned into a minor victory after sending zillions of cavalry to their deaths

The territory system is funky with being unable to capture them easily, but its good imo for gameplay
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Yeah, having played Civ first I thought the way provinces are captured was a bit odd but I really like it now... it prevents uber-blitzing over other countries like you'll see in Civ, leading to more realistic wars. I hope they keep things pretty similar in EU3.

Comment

You're in for some real fun.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
          X