New Victoria patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Victoria patch

Apparently the new Vickie patch is now out. Paradox just keeps them coming.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

"just keeps them coming" Implies a momentum that is distinctly lacking when it comes to anything concerning Victoria.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

i guess i was thinking the whole group of patches for different games that have been released lately, even as they work on the HOI2 xpack, and are starting on EU3, not Victoria alone.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I think it's easily been a year and a half since the previous patch, so I wouldn't call it speedy either. And in typical Paradox-style, they seem to have screwed up several features while fixing others (several pop files and the army maintenance slider).

It's admirable they're still willing to work on the game, but it's also frustrating there's always sloppiness undoing much of the improvement.
        Last edited by Colon™; March 16, 2006, 01:50.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Posted 26 April 2006 Here is the third unofficial hotfix I've developed for the bugged/problematic moddable files that have been found in 1.4. ***** This hotfix includes : Clipper Transport Supply Consumption fixed to 8 and...

Unofficial hotfix patching the patch. The changes in the maintenance/defence slider's functioning are apparently deliberate BTW.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
          X