X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eu2 1.09

EU2 1.09 is out.

From http://www.paradoxplaza.com/Downloads.asp

Now to finish my current game and then try it out!
    Never give an AI an even break.

Hurraaaaah!!!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Its basically the beta patches right? Which mainly effected MP, right? I can go on playing 1.08, I guess.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

It's beta patches with a few additions. But if you are going to play any of the great mods(and I strongly advise you to do so), you'll need 1.09.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
          Its basically the beta patches right? Which mainly effected MP, right? I can go on playing 1.08, I guess.
          There have been a lot of minor fixes in the beta patches since 1.08 and 1.09 has a few more that weren't in the betas. Many of which do affect both SP and MP.

The only real change in the betas that works against SP is the bigger reductions in trade efficiency for agreements and embargoes which hold back the AI more than human players. But the AI sucks at trade anyway so I don't find them a real problem.

I found the last betas to be noticeably different to 1.08 and will be switching to 1.09 as soon as I finish my current game and can do a fresh install.
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            It's beta patches with a few additions. But if you are going to play any of the great mods(and I strongly advise you to do so), you'll need 1.09.
            apparently alliance leaders will always be leaders in war as well, IIUC? Thats a huge change.

I suppose I'll have to get 1.09. But I think I'll finish my current game (as France, Age of Exploration, VH) first.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

That right. No more confusion who is going to end the war; you or your stupid ally.

Comment

Good. Also, vassals never make peace on their own, sticking you with lots of crappy provinces that will lower you stab rate and give bb.

Also gave even more penalties for having high bb, everyone gets a CB on you it seems, the 'Iraq' factor.
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                X