Victoria Patch delayed a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria Patch delayed a week

They now say Nov 30th. Presumably the EU2 1.09 patch will be held up as well.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

There you go, just the reason Paradox earlier didn't want to give an exact ETA, it's seldom met because of varying problems, and it generally tends to piss of some custumers along the way...
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I can take another week, how long has this patch been in the works again? A year? One and a half?

I am expectant though, I played Vicky to death and I love it despite its problems. I think it may be because of the time I've invested in learning it in the first place. Ah, to unify Germany again...
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

"delayed a week"?

Try delayed two years.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

It's been moved to January 11th now.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Moved to March 1st.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
              Moved to March 1st.
              yeah, but at least EU2 1.09 is out. They say theyre almost done on the Vicky patch, but are busy with Diplomacy support and the HOI2 xpack.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

The 1.09 path just seems to be the official compilation of the 1.08 beta patches. Only new things seems to be some Brandeburg CBs in Northern Germany.
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

yeah, but at least EU2 1.09 is out. They say theyre almost done on the Vicky patch, but are busy with Diplomacy support and the HOI2 xpack.
                  Maybe I'll buy EU2 to keep myself occupied until the new patch is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                    The 1.09 path just seems to be the official compilation of the 1.08 beta patches. Only new things seems to be some Brandeburg CBs in Northern Germany.
                    Firstly, that's kind of the idea with beta patches. Second, there's a few more changes than that.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                    X