Your experiences with Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recommand a dull game to begin with

Seriously, since there isn't a tutorial, it's good to have a peaceful game to understand what the economy is about. Again, I recommand Japan. Pretty boring until you civilize, but you'll get to understand the economy fairly well, and you'll go to war when you decide.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
      You should have 5 machine parts, that'll allow you to build 5 base factories: ideally, a lvl2 steel fac, a lvl2 lumber fac, and either a cement or fabric fac. With these, you should manage to squeeze enough to get to 50 economic power.
      Problem is, with the latest patch, China has NO machine parts... I have played up to 1860 and still lurk at an economic power of four.

Also the only way to finance the education (which will take almost 400 ducats per day at 100%) is to rise trade tarriffs to maximum. How can you say "it shouldn´t be a problem to pay the education"???
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
        Also the only way to finance the education (which will take almost 400 ducats per day at 100%) is to rise trade tarriffs to maximum. How can you say "it shouldn´t be a problem to pay the education"???
        1. That's once you have civilized that it's not really difficult

2. Your citizens better get acquainted with a 100% tariff, because tariff is the way to go if you wat huge amounts of capital for industrialisation (once MPs are freely available) and military.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Debt kills.

Comment

Working...
          X