Strange crashing in HOI2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange crashing in HOI2.

Have you ever got bored with one side and decided to switch countries in mid-game? I've done it several times and I've noticed the AI loves to place hundreds to thousands of "navies" which don't have any ships in them. They're located in ports and they each have zero ships.

I've tried to use the combine button to get rid of the hundreds of shipless fleets but every time I do it results in the game freezing. I mean every single time the game freezes. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

IME each nation has only 2 of these (or zero)...

Comment

I have seen this game on sale in many stores now for 29 dollars . I know two patches have come out already to fix many problems. But still some crashes? Well if dont mind can tell if the game is playable over all ?
      I know Pardox has a very good record on fixing their games . 9 patches for EU2. But it does take time and was hoping HOI2 was ready.

Comment

The game is very playable and it is pretty fun as well. The major game balance issues have been dealt with though I believe the USSR is still to powerful and it needs so major handicaps for the period between 1936-1941 and I'd like to see some more raw materials in Asia but other then that it is pretty good.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What about the manpower 1.2 patch bug....I've heard that this buggers the game up pretty well.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Protra3211
            I have seen this game on sale in many stores now for 29 dollars .
            Which stores? Everywhere I check it's still $40.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
            X