Egufsm 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egufsm 1.1

Screenie of the Latin/Orthodox shields + some menu goodies...

Download: EGUFSM 1.1 (~13 mb)

Extract the .rar file into you EUII folder, make a backup of your GFX folder just in case...

Replaces all the shields with different new shieldshapes + some new interface grahics.
    Last edited by birger; May 1, 2005, 17:56.

Those gfx look cool Would they also work in Crusader Kings (I haven't the game yet, but plan to get it - just saw screenshots)?
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      Those gfx look cool Would they also work in Crusader Kings (I haven't the game yet, but plan to get it - just saw screenshots)?
      CK shields uses a different system.
      --
      Editing EU2? Get the Exhaustive Bible of Event Scripting, Scenario Editing Guide and more...
      Hacking HoI? Visit Havards HoI Hacking Haven!

Comment

To bad. They look nice.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Do you have any plans to add a fix for the Burgundian and Spainish flags?

I copied the Castille flag into flag_spa.bmp and while this isn't the actual Spainish flag, it looks more like it than the red X on white background.
          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

The red "X" was Spain's flag under Carlos I and after. It's why Florida has a red "X" today. It's because the heir to Burgundy was also the heir to Spain (and Austria).
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I was perhaps thinking of this flag which is part of this one.
              There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

You can use this flag for Burgundy, based on a infintry flag though...

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                  Thanks BeBro.
                  Like Havard said, CK uses a different system for the shields.

Bu I do have a graphic pack for CK as well (somewhere), I'll post a link asap.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it Just ordered CK yesterday.....
                    Blah

Comment

I think you'll like it. Just make sure to patch to 1.04a and then the betas. The betas are very stable now, and they make the game 10x better.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                      X