Apolyton Multiplayer Eu2 Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Multiplayer Eu2 Game

Would anyone be interested in joining me for an Eu2 game?

Settings, scenario etc. tbd
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Yes, but I won't be free from comittments until next weekend, unfortuneately.

I've always wanted to try a 'french bi-cultures' team game, you know Navarre, Lorraine, and Savoy vs France.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Maybe.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I think I would, but I'm not available this coming weekend.

I call Xhosa!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ok, sounds like there's some interest then. Who has time next week? I'm free Monday ->

AGCEEP?

Oh yeah... Chegitz, I'll be Zimbabwe then

I'd be interested in playing European minors / middle powers if that's what you guys want - not sure about all french though.
          "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

I'm game.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              I call Xhosa!
              You must be a masochist.

I played Xhosa once and all you can do is attack Zimbabwe then sit and wait for the Euros to come kill you.

Why don't we start in 1492 and all take a European major? I'll take which ever one no one else wants.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X