EU2 for Nintendo DS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU2 for Nintendo DS!

I'm an usual poster in the SMAC/X forums, but also kinda like EU2, so I went whoopiedoo when I found out that EU2 is coming out on DS soon! I guess that as hardcore EU2 you guys probably know, but I just wanted to say it 'cause I will surely buy it as I already have the DS.
    That's all folks!
    "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
    Yoritomo Kumiko

Well, that's certainly odd.

any clue which patch version?

Comment

That is good news, now let's hope that Paradox jumps on the Sony PSP bandwagon as well!
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

I approve this business deal

Touchscreens

I was thinking about getting EU2 for the PC, but I guess I will get it for the DS instead. Portable TBS games... revolutionary! Truly an achievement. The two screen dealy will probably make for easier navigation as well

A good mix of genres for a portable games system

I wonder if they will tap into the DS's future online capabilities to distribute patches.
        Last edited by Gamecube64; April 25, 2005, 20:29.
        I changed my signature

Comment

Could be a lot of fun. Personally, I'm waiting for the cellphone version

Civ3 is also coming out for a portable device, can't remember which one.
          "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

DS?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              DS?
              dual screen. the bottom one displays maps and such in other games. I haven't actaully used one, so I cn't comment on the functionality of it.

Comment

It's great. I've played a few games in it, and its truly well done.
                And I can't imagine how horrid it would be to play EU2 for example without a mouse or touchscreen (and with that I mean in PSP )
                And please, if any of you want to start a console wars, go to off topic. This is just an opinion that can be discussed there.
                "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
                Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Icewind
                  It's great. I've played a few games in it, and its truly well done.
                  And I can't imagine how horrid it would be to play EU2 for example without a mouse or touchscreen (and with that I mean in PSP )
                  And please, if any of you want to start a console wars, go to off topic. This is just an opinion that can be discussed there.
                  You do have a point regarding lack of mouse/touchscreen on the PSP but surely it is possible to work around such a problem. Using the d-pad to move an onscreen cursor perhaps?

Anyway no need to start a console war, I understand your viewpoint. My allegience still remains with Sony however.

To show that I'm not a fanboy I am considering getting a GBA just to get Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral town.
                  signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Paradox games on PC are pretty unstable when played in MP mode but maybe on a consol they'd be more solid. I'd love to see EU3 (when it comes out) on X-Box 360 with a live multiplayer option. It'd be sweet to play a game of EU with half a dozen players and not have it crash every 5-6 month.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X