Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You lot are slipping! 12th Apr EU2 beta patch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You lot are slipping! 12th Apr EU2 beta patch.

Straight from the horses mouth ...

Since Djurgården won yesterday..

- Improved checksum checking for multiplayer games.
    - Moved straits definitions to a moddable file. map\adj_defs.csv
    - Exported HRE, Spanish ToT & Portugese ToT values to db\province.csv
    - Changed the logics for vassals to not accept peace to only refuse it if their overlord is a human. (It was to stop MP exploits anyway.)
    - Added fortress and bailiff to Finnmark in 1600 and all later scenarios (as they are there in the 1492 scenario)
    - Up populations of misc Spanish colonies from ~700 to 1,000 in later scenarios
    - All nations designated Whiteman = 100 in Fantasia scenario
    - Added trigger so that CYP has to be vassal of VEN for Venice to inherit it
    - Changed HAN to CHIHAN culture in one Manchu event
    - Spanish State Bankruptcy event 3164, dropped inflation hit from 15% to 10% as it has more severe effects now.
    - Added in historical Spanish King Luis I who reigned for 9 months in 1724, when he died and his father (the previous monarch) ruled again
    - Added JUCD75_5_Anonymus (Gaudete), which was present but unused, to 15C music file
    - Correct mine values for 3 provinces.
    - Add port to Algarve (Sagres) and change city name to the correct capital, Faro
    - Remove port from Emilia (as there were and are none there)
    - Added in about 30 leaders for HEL (Switzerland)
    - Correct BAE entry in revolt.txt
    - Point MOS to RUS tactics info file info in Age of Exploration
    - Further spelling, grammar and tooltip corrections in text.csv
    Please note the bolded bits.
    I always knew there was a strait between Plymouth and Manhatten and now I've been proved right.
    Or at least I will be when I get home and put it in...

I actually never play with the beta patches since they don't really seem to do much over the last official patch. Maybe I should but I don't.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      I actually never play with the beta patches since they don't really seem to do much over the last official patch.

Maybe you shoul try playing with a beta patch and see what the difference is.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I also stopped using the AGC-EEP mod since I disagreed with many of its events. They seemed very determinist at times.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          I also stopped using the AGC-EEP mod since I disagreed with many of its events. They seemed very determinist at times.
          What!?! Damned heretic!
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
          X