No announcement yet.

EU2: What is a good country for a noob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are quite a number of Apolytoners on the Paradox Forums.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Yeah, that's for sure. I came there from here, some months after I registered here, I heard of EU1, got it and was hooked!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
        Yes indeed.

Chegitz is pretty much an equal opportunity shameless spammer everywhere.
        Modding will raise your post count quite quickly. I barely visit the discussions forum anymore. I'm a hardcore modder, hopelessly addicted.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have hardly any posts at Paradox. I did register back in 2001 or 2002 though. Same with CFC registered and occationally lurk but rarely post.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I joined the Parodox forum, registered as Odin2005. Oh, and boy was I suprised when I saw Che posting like crazy in the mod section.

Comment

Welcome to us then. After some days, when you get access to the OT, make sure to visit it. IMHO, it's much better than poly's. Oh, and I think you'll like the moderator humour.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The Paradox OT is a scary place full of unfriendly people. It seems Paradox games attact an extremely right wing crowd, though I also see a heck of a lot of commies, too.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Man, I think I've put in a thousand posts in the last few months there, almost all mod related, and almost all of those on the Ottomans.

Comment

And you'll be playing OE in our mp game?

I'm frightened
                    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X