EU2: some more questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU2: some more questions

I installed the 1.08, AGCEEP, and BP AI mod (Is it the same Daywalkers mod?)

All seems quite nice - plenty of events, better graphics, historically precise..

And someone told me that diplo-annexing is harder in new 1.08, but it isn't theoretically! It's just the choice of success takes less in count the diplomatical values of both annector and annexed and more the timespan (for how many years the annexed state has been a wassal to the annector)

But still there are things unclear:

1. About factories - why are they getting so expenxive with each factory built?
    And what the indicator"number of factories that can be built at a lower cost and risk" means?
    Am I doing wrong in factory building?
    (I just get the needed techlevel, stockpile ducats and then build it)
    How can the number of the "less cost" factories raised?
    It's always 0!

2. About the reputation - how it is calculated?
    (I have noticed that declaring war on country that I have temporary Casus Belli and annexing/getting provinces from it gives more un-reputation if you do the annexation thing after Casus Belli expires)

3.About the changes
    I read about the "-2% stabcost, -2%techcost for each vassal till 10 vassals"..
    But it gets executed only in some decentralisation..
    What's the optimal number to get all bonus out of those vassals? (is it 100% decentralisation or 50/50?)
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

1: mainly to prevent the player to mass build manufactories and even more easily beat up the ai.

2:your reputation equals the badboy score. If you hover the mouse over your reputation you get two numbers. Left one is current badboy points. Right one is the badboy treshold were the badboy wars begin, this, however, is only on Vhard difficulty. As a general rule, declaring wars, and taking provinces without a shiled on, increases your badboy scores, while losing provinces in a war reduces the badboy score as does the passage of time.

3: haven't really calculated it so I don't know

Comment

Working...
    X