is there a demo for EU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a demo for EU?

If there is, I haven't been able to find it. I have found some cheats for the EU demo, though

There is no EU demo. But Eu2(do NOT try Eu1, it's much worse, though it was a good game when it came out) is cheap now, and worth several times more IMHO.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Is there an EUII demo?

Comment

Paradox games tend to not have demos, AFAIK....
        DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Comment

It's because their games hardly can be made to a demo without risking piracy, because of the way the game is made... Or so I've heard.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Kinda like Ascendancy then? The demo for that was the full game for 100 turns or minutes or something, then it cut out. Sounds very easy to crack.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

And that's why there's no demo.

Comment

that is the exact reason, which Johan the lead programmer has said sometime.

Comment

Working...
                  X