What do you like to play in Victoria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like to play in Victoria?

With the release of VIP 0.3 I've been playing victoria again... What are your favorite countries to play?

I've enjoyed playing as Sardinia-Piedmont, Argentina, Spain, and the Netherlands.

Right now I'm trying to get somewhere as the United States of Central America, but I'm having a hard time geting past the initial civil war... the biggest problem being that I can't buy enough small arms to recruit additional armies (even with deficet spending - they're just not coming my way. )
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

I recently played an enjoyable game with Sweden. It has a moderately powerful position, decent availability of resources, and a large enough population, but is still small and limited enough as to pose a challenge. Just be sure to befriend Russia (unless you want to die). You can eventually buy Finland from them fairly cheaply if you improve relations enough.

Comment

Currently playing France with VIP 0.3 + the DR patch, a relatively enjoyable game but the timber/iron shortages and the stricter economy in general remains a bit of a bother...oh and speaking of small arms, they really shouldn't be necessary to convert pops into soldiers...
      DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Working...
      X