Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearts of Iron 2 announced!

more info here:
    Paradox Interactive is a world leading PC games publisher known for games such as Cities: Skylines, Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings.

and here:

I was never much of a HoI person (despite the fact that I do like WWII games, I couldn't stand the trade system as it was presented in the early versions), but I'm looking forward to this...hopefully the improvements in HoI 2 will be enough to make me have a different view towards it.

At the very least, it'll probably give Paradox a good profit (since HoI apparently sold rather well, as opposed to Victoria, for example).
    DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

awesome

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Mhh I thought a EU3 was in Order now?
        Misinformation on my Part?
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

It once got mentioned that 2007 (I think) would be a likely year for EU3 so a while to wait yet.
          Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

This is cool.

I was kinda hoping for a coldwar game, though.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Hmmm... I never tried HoI (I'm not really into WWII stuff) but I might give this a try when it comes out. At least it'll give Paradox enough money to eventually produce EU3... or at least enough money to patch Victoria well.

Comment

Hearts of Iron 2 will be in stores on most major markets in the beginning of 2005.
                Cool. So I'll plan on getting it maybe June of next year. But seriously, , hopefully it will be vastly improved.

Comment

I guess at June it will be 1.03=unplayable.

Comment

This is definately great news!

Btw Victoria (patched to version 1.03) is a great game. There are some concepts in this game that would work well in HOI2.
                    signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster
                      This is definately great news!

Btw Victoria (patched to version 1.03) is a great game.
                      I know. I had a lot of fun kicking Turkey's arse and making Greece a great power.

Comment

I had hoped on another game, as HoI1 is one of the worse games Paradox have made IMHO. But it has been successfull if I have understood correctly, so maybe it is wise after all...
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Burn the heretic!
                          HOI is the greatest. I mean real HOI (1.06+CORE mod).

Comment

I hope they finish HoI 1 first.

Comment

I bought EU1, liked it. Bought EU2 and liked it.

I never got around to buying any of the other games in the series. I held off HoI because of the reviews. If they improve the game in HoI2 and it gets good enough player reviews I may invest in a copy.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X