EU Sub-Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Sub-Forum?

Am I seeing things or did this change from Paradox games to just EU?

What exactly is the point of that when HoI is clearly a reason this sub-forum had activity? If the point is that there aren't enough posts about any of the other Paradox games to justify the sub-forum, then I don't see how anyone can think that there are enough EU posts to keep this as a strict EU sub-forum.
    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
    New faces...Strange places,
    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

There have been far more posts about EU recently than about HOI...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      There have been far more posts about EU recently than about HOI...
      Is a mod really going to take action if we post here about Paradox games other than EU?
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Those who know will post in this forum anyway, those who can't figure that out probably don't play any Paradox games.
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Is a mod really going to take action if we post here about Paradox games other than EU?

Yes. You are aware of what happened to the Mac Game sub-forum, right?
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Why would Asher troll this forum?

Comment

Why would Asher troll this forum?

He works in mysterious ways...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

There have been just as many posts about CK, HoI1/2/DD and Victoria as there have been about EU1-3 over the years, so this decision is BS.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Have they come out with the second patch yet?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I haven't checked today, but I know for a fact that the testing of 1.2 began this week.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

BTW I agree that this should have remained the Paradox forum not the EU forum.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Just checked the CE forum. The patch is due to early April. And this is a sneak peek at the changes:

Code:
                        ******* New Features *******
                        - You can now take screenshots by pressing F11 when playing in fullscreen. The screenshots will be placed in a directory called "Screenshots".
                        - Added an option for messages to pause the game when they appear.
                        - Added an option to use simple water. Should help on computers with slow graphics card.
                        - Implemented five new spy actions, counterfeit_currency, sow_discontent, fabricate claims, incite natives & bribe defenders.

******* Gameplay Balancing *******
                        - Rebalanced 5 advisor types. Traders now give compete chance, Theologians increase success of missionaries, Spymasters increase spy efficiency, Colonial Governors makes it more likely to place colonists, and Diplomats increase your badboy reduction.
                        - Rewrote tradition gains & losses, into two separate decay values, where tradition will now decay like prestige, with a percentage of current value each year.
                        - Nationalism now is a gradual value and declines from +3 to 0 during the 30 years. However, it also sets its value as minimum for revolt risk.

Comment

Compromise on the Paradox forum split: while this, the 'parent' sub-forum that was umbrella for Paradox, will remain for the EU series alone while the HoI series will now be served from its own sub-forum.

Crusader King and Victoria will continue to be served in the main "Other Games" forum.
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

OK, new plan... and I trust it to be the last. An amicable solution if I do say so myself:

(Moving on with the direct topic of this thread...)
                            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Forum name reverted: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...02#post4847102

That's that.

Comment

Working...
                              X