Imminent patch for HoI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imminent patch for HoI

Just in case you don't regularly visit all the offshoot forums (I know I don't) I thought I'd let you know that Hearts of Iron v 1.04 patch is currently awwaiting the publishers approval before release. Expect it any day now.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Or, to be more precise, expect it not before the end of the week at least. It has been sent to the publisher to go through "QA"(whatever that is... ) and approval. After what the official sources say, it'll take some days because of the Easter that has just been.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Being friday afternoon here I kind of think of the end of the week as having arrived
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

Sweet, thats great news. What does it address? With each patch this game just gets better and better. I hope someone writes some nice events in ala Bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
          Being friday afternoon here I kind of think of the end of the week as having arrived
          I see sunday as a good choice as being "end of the week".

Originaly posted by asleepathewheel
          Sweet, thats great news. What does it address? With each patch this game just gets better and better. I hope someone writes some nice events in ala Bolt.
          We will not know what it adress before they release the patch, since it is possible that the publisher wants to change things. As for modding, there are several projects ongoing, for example C.O.R.E and Stony Road.

Trip had plans for incorporating Bolt's things into his own mod, and had his own forum at the HoI forum, but nothing has happened yet. Hope he hasn't abadoned the project...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Christians would have Sunday as the first day of the week, but either way Monday is the next working day in which we can get good news
            H.Poincaré

Comment

The only country I know of that has Sunday as first day is the UK.(I guess it's more of them. And yes, I see you are from the UK!)

I checked this in my encuclopedia, it says that Norway uses an international standard of some kind.

But this is going straight Off-topic!

Comment

People in the UK just refuses development in every damn area they can think of. It's not just about feet and inches, even days of the week or what side cars should drive on. It's really an enigma why they are not using the Julian calendar still.

Comment

Finally!
                  I really hope they fixed Great Britain and Italy and improved the US.
                  In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                  In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Latest news: It seems that the patch wont be released before monday. Johan haven't confirmed anything though...

Comment

I thought that was where we were when this thread started
                      H.Poincaré

Comment

Yes, in a way. But you see, the last time(s) patches has been released, they have said it should be released one day, and we have got it earlier... I should have expressed myself better I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                          Or, to be more precise, expect it not before the end of the week at least. It has been sent to the publisher to go through "QA"(whatever that is... ) and approval. After what the official sources say, it'll take some days because of the Easter that has just been.
                          QA probably stands for Quality Assurance.

I am glad another patch is coming out and it's about time for me to start a game, I have had the game since before Christmas.....

So long....
                          Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                          Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                          Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

The readme for 1.04 has been released. I have posted it in the Paradox forum here at 'Poly. The oatch will most probably be downloadable sometime today!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X