No announcement yet.

Its that time again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you haven't already played them, Thief 1,2 and Deus Ex are all superb games. The first two are very hard to get though.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Postal 2 sounds like the sequel of something awful.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Actually, Skanky, I just saw Thief 1 and 2 in a platinum dealie at the local Best Buy. Several copies, and not in the bargain bin, either. $15, but I already have both.

Just thought I'd duck in...
        Talent Optional

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          Postal 2 sounds like the sequel of something awful.
          It's the awful sequel of something even worse

"You choose when to shoot your neighbours"

"Fun"

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Comment

Actually I considered buying it on Saturday - my local shop had one copy of the US version is it any good (reply soon - maybe its gone already)

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I just orderd it today, if it isnt in by firday than I wont get it until next week.

Comment

Guess I won't take the chance on Postal 2 then. Unless someone can tell me that it is worth paying 50 Euros for, and if that happens before the single copy is sold in my local games shop.

-Jam

Comment

I didn't postal 2 for the "shock factor" of it, but because it seems to be an incredibly shoddy game, with having only blood and mayhem to sell it. (And it is poorly rendered blood and mayhem, I might add)

I would recomend Grand Theft Auto 3 over it.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Tetris.

Well, I support the Deus Ex recommendation. If you have patience, though, wait for Rise of Nations. I bet it will be worth the time you wait for it.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I didn't postal 2 for the "shock factor" of it, but because it seems to be an incredibly shoddy game, with having only blood and mayhem to sell it. (And it is poorly rendered blood and mayhem, I might add)
                        you've played it then?

edit:

Ive spent many hours causing mayhem in both Liberty and Vice City, the missions were like a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

you've played it then?

edit:

Ive spent many hours causing mayhem in both Liberty and Vice City, the missions were like a bonus
                          No, but from what I've seen and heard it is pretty crappy.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I have the same impression. A crappy game made to please some brainless teenagers - hey, dude, I can kill that old lady there -- huahuahuahua, this is fun!
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                            X