Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon

Yay! The are actually working on another Broken Sword!

For those of you who might not know, Broken Sword was one of the greatest adventure games, like ever. (Well, it's not really right to say "was". "Were" is more appropriate, as there were two parts.) IMO, the two were some of the best games, and certainly up there in the list of adventure games.

So, any way, they are making the next version to come out in October. I was kind of skeptical when I first learned that the game was going to be in 3D, because as any of you who actually played the previous parts know, the stylized cartoonish graphics was great, and sort of made the game stand out among others. Thus, I was kind of alarmed, when I read the game was going to be in 3D. But looking at some of the screenshots, it seems the developers actually were able to preserve that atmosphere of the original Broken Swords that was so great.

Any ways, the official site is here:

Official website of Revolution Software, making video games since 1990. Best known for adventure games Broken Sword, and Beyond A Steel Sky

Enjoy.
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Is that an aeroplane among the trees?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I enjoyed BS I & II, hope III is as good

SG[1]
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Yeah I played them both as well.......they were good for sure, but I never felt they challenged for being the best games available in the genre.

Comment

Working...
        X