Petition for SimCountry forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for SimCountry forum

Please sign in here if you would like a SimCountry forum here on Apolyton.

Sign if you are playing and want your community's space.

Sign if you are sick of us building up numbers of threads in this forum.

I have written Markos and he would like to see some numbers on interest, so let's let him know how much there is!

M

[SIGN]
    "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Sure, why not?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I support it.
      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

I support the Simcountry forum

Signature:
        Giovanni Wine

Saluti
        "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
        The trick is the doing something else."
        — Leonardo da Vinci
        "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
        "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

The Empire of Drunken Macaque (and current leader of the Apolyton Federation) also signs.

Does my vote count more if I own more than 1 country?

If so, The Empire's Slave also signs.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yo.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'm in.
              Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
              Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
              I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

-Sign if you are sick of us building up numbers of threads in this forum.-

Signed
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Yes.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Signed.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Frozzy

Comment

/me signs..
                        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Signed
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Well there aren't that many SimCountry threads, and they haven't reached a high number of posts, so I suspect Mark/Dan will say no.

But if it removes more Sim threads from Other Games I support it.

In fact why not make it a Sim games forum?

Signed.

Comment

Well, one of our thread has reached 500 posts (or it will in a minute...)
                              But thanks for supporting anyway.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X