Champ Manager 4 Released...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Manager 4 Released...

Has anyone bought it yet? does it tell you anything that the gold demo doesnt? The gold demo runs like **** through treacle on mine, but then i dont meet the minimum spec for the cpu (600). Saw it this lunchtime and decided not to buy it yet, first for me and CM, i might wait for the update, depending how the patches pan out, or as SI like to call them, "enhancement packs".
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Wait a few patches, it's buggy and slow still.
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Will there be a season update in a couple of months. i.e so you can start the game from July this year rather than last year.

I'd rather play it as a fresh game with fresh players for the new season, rather than replay the one just gone.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I like the Demo, and I think I'll get the game next week. I'm like Crunchy in that I'd ideally rather start a "fresh game with fresh players", but next Wednesday will signal the end of a very stressful couple of months at work so I'm gonna treat myself. Any excuse ...
        Last edited by FrustratedPoet; April 1, 2003, 18:31.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Aye, its tempting especially the MP but im gonna wait for the update in Oct/Nov like i did with cm3, mostly because my computer is crap and was below minimum back then too.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
          X