Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Get Enough Mechs?

STEELHEAD BATALLION

A 100-ton mech is the ultimate fishing machine.

Comes with dual-reel force feedback controller
    Customizeable flies and lures
    Online reel-to-reel play and catch ranking
    "Capture the bass" mode
    Fishing levels include river, deep water, ice, volcano and post-apocalyptic wasteland
    Coming Summer 2003

-->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

That's just crazy.

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

The same game (called Steel Battalion) with the same controller came out on the Xbox about 6 months ago.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I was about to say that it looked familiar. My best mate is desperately looking to get his hands on enough money to buy Steel Battallion.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Steel Battalion is ****ing rad on a big TV with good sound. It's the best mech sim ever period... but it's totally not worth getting because it costs $200 for the Xbox.
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

What's up with this Steelhead thing though? Fishing? Those look like reels on the controller. This is a joke right?
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I would hope so.

It's obviously a parody of Steel Battalion.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Looking at the site, yeah it's a joke. But I still wouldn't put it past someone to actually make a game like this. How soon before Ghetto Tycoon or the Sims 3rd World or something equally as awful comes out?

Comment

I'm looking forward to Religion Tycoon myself
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                    I'm looking forward to Religion Tycoon myself
                    They should have Jesus Maker based on Princess Maker II.
                    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Working...
                    X